Thursday, August 9, 2007

I Have Contacts

A policeman pulled a female driver over and asked to see her license. After looking it over, he said to her, "Lady, it stipulates here on your license that you should be wearing glasses."

"Well, I have contacts," the woman replied.

"Look lady, I don't care who you know," snapped the officer. "You're getting a ticket."


Definitions

Airhead (er*hed), n. - What a woman intentionally becomes when pulled over by a policeman.


Pun Liner of the Day

The police barbershop quartet's favorite song is "Donuts Make My Brown Eyes Blue."


One Liner of the Day

I may be lost, but I'm making good time!


Thought for the Day

The pessimist may be right in the long run, but the optimist has a better time during the trip.


Murphy's Laws

When things seem easy to do, it's because you haven't followed all the instructions.
("Destiny Awaits" Law)

No comments: