Thursday, May 17, 2007

Children's Logic: Down the Ladder Pregnant


Children's Logic: "Give me a sentence about a public servant," said a teacher.

The small boy wrote: "The fireman came down the ladder pregnant."

The teacher took the lad aside to correct him. "Don't you know what pregnant means?" she asked.

Sure," said the young boy confidently. "It means carrying a child."


Pun Liner of the Day

A child told her mother: "My teacher thinks I'm going to be famous. She said all I have to do is mess up one more time and I'm history."


One Liner of the Day

He who laughs last thinks slowest.


Thought for the Day

"Not everything that can be counted counts and not everything that counts can be counted."
- Albert Einstein


Murphy's Laws

Law of Unplanned Obsolescence:
Just when you get really good at something, you won't need to do it anymore.


Useless Trivia Item Answered

What nation's national anthem has no words? Spain.